SURFING FOR VISION 2020
COVID-19 Safety Policy
1. All participants, volunteers, surfers, and guests will have to submit to a temperature scan. Temperatures over 100.3 will not be able to proceed to check-in and will not be able to have access to the Surfing for Vision Beach area
2. During temperature scan, check-in for the event, and during the event, your party must social distance 6 feet from other guests. this includes setting up a beach chair location.
3. Prior to beach access, a mask must be worn. The state is not mandating masks on the beach this is optional
4. All participants, volunteers, surfers, and guests will be required to fill out a release prior to a temperature scan. This release will include a signature stating that you currently are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and to your knowledge are not test positive for COVID-19. If at any time you were positive for COVID-19 in the past you must have been confirmed negative by being re-tested
5. All participants, volunteers, surfers, and guests will need to provide their own lunches this year.
6. Temperature checks will be given from 7:30am -9:00 am